Tuesday, May 15, 2012

After the fellowship at Starbucks


I am just sharing something sincerely, from my heart.

Do you ever feel like your life is a mess?
Everything you did is wrong or failure.
Nothing to be proud of. Dissapointments.
Studies, work, relationships, religion, your own personal life.
A total mess.

You know, GOD loves us so much.
He puts people in our lives to mould, change and influence us.

You think that you had the worst relationship, or the person you love never love you.
But you don't know that GOD thinks that you deserved a better one, and he wants you to learn to be stronger. 

You think that you never achieve anything yet in your life, couldn't see your future, despite your talents, ambition and potential.
But you don't know that GOD has an awesome plan for you, your destiny lies right in front of you, but its just not the time yet.

You think that you can't study well, and getting good results are impossible.
But you don't know that GOD can grant you wisdom, faith and success. All you need to do is just a little more hardwork, have faith and pray!

You think that you always face those annoying people, problems or events in your life and its really depressing.
But you don't know that GOD puts those people in your life to change your character, problems to make you tougher and events to make you stronger to overcome them.

You think that you have a dream, that is nearly impossible and people laughed at you.
But you don't know that GOD is already preparing you for a greater destiny, as he sees far more than what we can see.

We are living in a small world, a blue sphere with people of limited thoughts, knowledge and wisdom. The universe is so wide, as well as GOD's intelligence and capability.

I am not sharing religion.
GOD loves you.
Just pray, for anything that happens in your life.
You might not know what GOD will do. =)


Thanks for Samuel and Noel for motivating me when I was down, spiritually and mentally. I wrote this after the fellowship I had with them.
They influenced me, in a good way. I prayed, and I'm right back to the right track.
How bout you?

Photo taken by a polaroid camera, cool huh=)

3 comments:

Yimin said...

And God speaks to me through your post! :)

shelhiel said...

oh yeah, glad to her that. =)

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome peace Shelhiel.. it makes me cry..

Your cousin
晓箐